Monday, December 19, 2011

Too Much Stress To Bare



This week is like HELL to me. Too many assignment and too much stress to cope. During my hey day in matriculation, a week before study week kick off was a breeze to most students in matriculation. No assignment being assigned, most lecturers took this time to discuss with their students on what topics that bothered them the most.
Well, different world different taste.


In UNIMAS, my head is like going to blow off, just have taken two panadol active fast.LOL..


These are the highlight of the week

  • Submit Math, Take Home Tutorial - Damn it, I thought no more assignment after we taken the online test. The questions in that tutorial are damn HARD. No wonder it's labelled as TAKE HOME.
  • Cognitive Science report and presentation - Damn it, need to submit the report and need to do slide show for the presentation. I'm going to present about  'Human and Animal Cognition'.
  • TITAS - article summary for the poster and presentation that we did last two weeks ago.
  • TITAS - Got TITAS test this week. Happen on the same day that I need to submit Cognitive Science report and presentation. Damn it
  • TITAS POSTER Need to submit the draft and the poster itself. OMG!
  • Got Math test this thursday - Ok THX A LOT... 
  • Human Resource Management pair assignment, I'm doing case study ONE. 
  • Human Resource Management group assignment. Research about any fields regarding HRM functions and need to search for journal to support our discussion.
Well, hope there's no MORE assignment.. Or I will kill someONE. LOL. Sometimes I think, lecturers should consider their students capabilities. We are not ROBOT okay. We are HUMAN.. ok I know I'm rambling too much. Last week and last two weeks ago was already Hard for me. Now this week is the worst.

Well, now I know why recently we have students whom committed suicide.CHOI! By the way, suicide is not the option. Life is too precious to end with.. 

Well, actually when I saw a plane flew across the horizon, I already imagined of being on that plane that was going to fly me back to my hometown.. That's is going to happen in the next 22 DAYS.. Damn it.. By the way, Good luck to all of you that are going to face examination. Hope we all get CGPA 3.5 and above. 

2 comments:

NiNa_NaNi said...

tau xpe....so many DAMN assignment to do..

Unknown said...

stress gila kan..kwan aku kat U lain relax je skang nie..tunggu final exam jer...x adil tul

Post a Comment