Sunday, December 18, 2011

PTPTN Is Not Enough To Support Me OK!



Not trying to be ungrateful or so, but honestly PTPTN is not enough for me. First of all, I'm receiving the same amount of money that other people in other universities in West Malaysia received. The thing is, my home is in West Malaysia and my University is in East Malaysia.



So every semester, I have to reserve RM 500 just for flight tickets. Compared to students in West Malaysia Uni', they just have to save RM 100 or less for bus tickets. Not fair... PTPTN should give us more, for students studying in East Malaysia.


Enough said, last two months ago, I happen to get RM 3200/PTPTN loan OK.


Well, at first I'm quite happy with that and already planning to buy sort of stuff ranging from Clothing, Electronic Gadget, Printer, Bag, shoes etc. Heheheh okay I admit, thats too much for that amount of money.


But later on, one unexpected thing happen. 


My precious Blackberry fell off and guess what. the LCD broke and so the housing. Bitch... Then I have to send it for repair and was shocked like HELL when the repair guy told me that it would cost me Net RM500.
I was like. BITCHHHHHHH. Then I asked him to replace my broken WHITE housing into BLACK housing.  Sick of white BB. Bad Luck.. 


Well, after two days I went to my fetch BB and was surprised. The BB looks VERY new.. Heheh.I LIKE IT.. It is like worth to spend RM500. No biggie..


Bitter to accept actually. But what can I do. Just accept the fate/ actually I can buy lot of things with that amount of money. Unlucky me.. Bye Bye new outfit and new shoes...


Now, so far I have to spend:

  • RM500 for that bitch Blackberry Bold 9700
  • RM500 for flight tickets (MAS and Air Asia)
That left me with RM 2200. Then:

  • RM300 outfits (Seed, Padini, Nike, Adidas) not planning to shop actually, but since Padini/Seed had this 3 days Megasale and they actually TEXT me two days prior to the sales. Well, I'm their loyal member ok. Thousand had been splurged on them. But still no FREEBIES. 'Kedekut ko Padini, gan customer pun berkira'.
  • RM350 for DIGI. Have to pay my 4 months outstanding bill.LOL hehehe. Actually RM 300 for 4 months is VERY cheap. DIGI is the BEST, they charged just RM10 for monthly Blackberry Internet Service (BIS). The cheapest BIS rate compared to Maxis and Celcom that charged RM30. Actually my FIX monthly payment is RM78 ( RM 68 Digi Smart Plan + BIS RM 10) not include calls. Actually I'm more into internet,BBM,FB. So my calls rate are quite LOW actually. Maybe around RM20 - RM30 per month. 
  • RM200 for trip to Damai Beach, Serikin and outting to Kuching city etc. Most of it go to eatery, car rental etc.
  • RM 110, for new headphone that I bought at Apple Store Kuching, The Spring. Sennheiser headphone is the best headphone I've ever used so far. HD sound. 
  • RM 150 for NEW squash racket. Can't help it, my former squash racket is aging ok. Need to get a new one. So Dunlop is the option. 
Well, how much I spent so far:

Total: RM  2110

That left me: RM 3200 - RM2110 = 1090

Of wait, need to minus RM100. Actually I borrowed some money from my big sis.

So the net money that I have is RM990. MY GOD!! Well, got to optimize the money very very well in order for me to survive. Food and living cost in UNIMAS are very HIGH LOL.. Next semester is going to be very tough. 

NO MORE, Padini, NIKE, SEED etc.. Just for FOOD and Necessary things.. 





1 comment:

Unknown said...

you use education loan for your living expenses and shopping spends, of course not enough! Just so ridiculous to see your post. whats your purpose of lending ptptn while youre using the money for your freaking sissy shopping day.

Post a Comment