Monday, December 26, 2011

Final is COMMING/ Final Exam Schedule

 CONDITION OF MY STUDY DESK DURING MY TIME IN MATRICULATION


Okay, this week currently STUDY WEEK, and I got actually two weeks of study week before I have the need to walk down the exam hall. But since LAST CHRISTMAS/ I meant two days ago. It's been raining heavily and I just spending my day reading articles on the net, and also downloading songs on my itunes library,


Just got my mid term results last week. Not bad actually, but just have prob with my cognitive psychology paper.  Not up to my expectation, and I don't think I will get FOUR FLAT this semester. Shoot, the things that bugs me is, the fact that my carry mark for that paper kinda low due to assignments. Got perfect mark for lab report. But LOW on case study.


But never mind, still target to achieve 3.5 and above. Going to study hard this week, and those who want to join me are welcome.. call me..LOL


Already got bunch of frenz that booked me to be their tutor. Actually I kinda like it, because it will force me to read and understand the subject/topic. You can't teach others if you ain't understand it, right. So, is like my revision while helping others. 


here is my exam schedule:



6 Jan - Friday
Exam = TMX / 9am - 12am (BS6 CTF3)
Exam = TITAS / 2.30pm - 5.30pm (BS5 - CTF3)


9 Jan - Monday
Exam = Business Math / 2pm - 5pm (DK CTF2)


10 Jan - Tuesday
Exam = Psychology  Cognitive / 9am - 12am (BS2 CTF2)
Exam = Human Resource Management  / 2pm - 5pm (BS1 CTF4)


11 Jan - Wednesday 
Exam = Science Cognitive / 2pm - 5pm (DK CTF2)


12 Jan - Thursday 
Exam = Organizational Management / 9am - 12am (DK CTF2


and the BEST PART IS.. Im going HOME on 13 Jan. HUHUHUHUH.. wait???? sape nak hantar pegi AIRPORT... CRAP???? 


View from my window:  Start from Xmas til NOW.. RAINING and RAINING = Kinda Like It though.

No comments:

Post a Comment