Saturday, December 17, 2011

'Sweet Dreams' My Cover of Beyonce' Song



First of all, I love to sing OK. No one can deny that. Singing is my Saving Grace, My Passion etc. Happen to record that song while I'm damn bored and don't have anything to do while hanging in my apartment. So I decided, okay why not record something.
Actually I'm not quite remember the lyric. So I just sang as far as I could. If you notice, I missing lot of verse actually.


Actually, I haven't been singing for about 5 damn months . Busy with all sort of assignments and etc. In the future, expect more videos from me ahhahahaha. Going back home around next month.. So I will have plenty of time to record couple of songs then. 


I also consider to resume my vocal class that I took six months ago. It really helped me a lot.

Well, enough said.. Here is ME singing..

No comments:

Post a Comment