Saturday, December 17, 2011

Ready for Final and Go Back Home for HOLIDAY and Flight Tickets



My God, I barely can't remember what is the last time I updated my blog. Ermmm maybe three months ago, whatever the thing is I'm really damn busy. Being full time degree student, part time Editor of TheDivaJuice  barely left me any time to update my blog. Well, life is hard.


Talking  about LIFE IS HARD, now I want to tell you some story on what had happen to me for the last few weeks.

Well, this month I've got tons of assignment to finish on, I'm so surprised when I called my best friend Rizal Li whom is studying in University Malaya, he told me that he currently have lot of free time and he is joining some extra curricular activities. I was like, DAMN it. Why on earth I had these tons of assignment  and you have free time to sing and dance. Shitt ... / ok I'm jealous actually.

Well, enough said I've only got few weeks before I'm departing from Kuching - Penang.. Hooray! ' tak sabar nak balik rumah'. Fortunately, this time I'm going to arrive in Penang rather than KL. Why?

Actually I'm planning to arrive in KL, but since all the ticket price is very pricey and the cheapest one only available for flight that arrive at LCCT around 11 pm and up. OK, If I purchased that, who is going to fetch me at the middle of the night. I don't want to spend my time sleeping at LCCT and wait until morning so I can go to Pudu to purchase a bus ticket to go back to Alor Star, Kedah.

After much consideration and of course some extra calculation. If I insist of taking flight to KL at midnight I would cost me around RM250/minimally. 

So I decided to take other alternative and fortunately they are tickets available for Kuching - Penang. That would cost me RM 158/ before tax and fee. Air Asia of course, and the best part is my mom is going to fecth me at Bayan Lepas International Airport. Jackpot, no need to fork out money to buy bus ticket to Kedah.

Luckily, I just need to pay a total RM200. Sad thing about Air Asia is, they charged you RM5 if you paid your flight ticket by using either VISA/Mastercard/American Express etc. Bitch you Air Asia. If not, I just might have to pay RM195. I think paying ticket for Malaysia Airlines is even more convenient,easy, fast and they don't charge you for using VISA etc. With Malaysia Airlines, you just have to pay:

  • Ticket price/fee
  • Tax fee/ which include fuel surcharge
  • Seat allocation/ If you choose your seat. If not, just feel free to be seated anywhere for FREE. It cost RM 10 to choose your seat.


And the best part they serve you food




For Air Asia:
  • Ticket price/fee
  • Tax fee/fuel surcharge
  • Seat allocation/ RM 6
  • Airport Tax / varied from airport to airport.
  • Processing Fee - Payment using Credit Card/Visa etc
  • Food and beverages/ depends. 
  • Hot seat/depends.
  • Luggage Weight./ hate is, because of it. I have to purchase Backpack to avoid from using luggage. 


Downside: Air Asia seat it very close to each other. If you want to go to the toilet. You have to asked people whom seated beside you to stand up and get out of the way. Well, usually I don't purchased any food during my flight back and forth from Alor Star - KL or KL - Kuching.. Because Alor Star to KL only took around 45 minutes and KL - Kuching took around 1 hour 45 minutes. But since flight to Penang took TWO hours. So I got to feed my stomach. My flight is going to be early in the morning. Sad thing, ONLY one flight per day from Kuching - Penang. 

Sad thing, have to wake up early as 7am and need to be at airport at 8am to check in.


So to UNIMAS students who still ain't purchased any flight tickets. Consider both Air Asia and Malaysia Airlines. Sometimes, MAS is almost cheap as Air Asia. Plus, you don't have to purchase luggage weight and you get food too.

The thing is, nowadays all Peninsular students are busying planning to buy flight ticket and complaining bout high ticket price. We all quite jealous at varsity students at Peninsular, we all got same amount of PTPTN but HELL, we need to fork out EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA money for flight tickets for each semester. That amount of money, could buy and Iphone4 for CASH at Apple store if you accumulated all the flight tickets money after you finished SIX semester.

P/s: Miss my friends both in KL and Alor Star, can't wait to meet you guys.



No comments:

Post a Comment